To 4th grade parents,
Hey Mom and Dad, can I join band? Sound familiar?
If so, there are two opportunities to register your children for 5th grade band. On Tuesday, May 29th 7:00 p.m, there is an informational meeting for parents (from all seven elementary schools) in the CHMS band room. After a brief presentation, registration will take place and Quinlan & Fabish will be available to make instrument rental arrangements for your convenience. If this is your first child in the band program, we strongly encourage you to attend. Another option is to stop by the open house held in the CHMS Band room on Thursday, May 31st any time between 4-8 p.m. to register and make rental arrangements.
To district-wide parents having a student in the band program in the past:
There is no need for you to attend the Tuesday, May 29th parent information meeting. You can register for band in one of two ways:
1) Attend the open house at CHMS on Thursday, May 31st from 4-8 p.m. in the Band Room to register & make rental arrangement OR –
2) Register online by clicking: https://tinyurl.com/d181bandreg2018
3) Then make instrument rental arrangements with Quinlan & Fabish or procure an instrument, accessories & music on your own. Please stay with our recommended brands mailed to you in a separate letter or find them on our website, click on 4th Grade Parents: http://tinyurl.com/lx3p3ya
4) Registration deadline is Monday, June 4th
5) Questions contact: Lstibich@d181.org