Dear Madison Parent,
If you would like to pay for a full year of milk for your child, there is still time! The fee for milk for the year is $52.00 for 1 milk and $104.00 for 2/day. The deadline to pay is September 15th. If you do not pay by the deadline, you will need to send 30 cents with your child when they would like to purchase milk. You will need to pay through your Skyward parent portal. Also if you have more than one student you would like to purchase milk for, you will need to pay separately for each of them. Below are the instructions on how to pay:
• Go to skywardfamily.d18q.org and login.
• Click on the Fee Management tab
• Click Add a Fee
• Select the necessary Milk Fee.
• Once added, click Make a Payment
• This directs you to SchoolPay where you can make the payment
If you have any additional questions please contact the school office.