Dear Madison Families,
I cannot thank you enough for your kindness and support this school year – I am beyond grateful to work with our students, families, and staff members. It is truly and honor to be your Madison Principal. On behalf of the Madison Staff, have a wonderful and restful Thanksgiving Break! As a reminder, there is no school November 25-27 – Happy Thanksgiving!
VIRTUAL Parent Teacher Conferences – November 23 and 24 (no student attendance)
Please look for a virtual invite link from your child’s homeroom teacher to join your parent/teacher conference. We look forward to discussing your child’s progress!
After School Math Support
New slots open weekly! If you are seeking some help with math for your child’s asynchronous work, there are after school virtual sessions where teachers are available to work with your child. Parents, please refer to the appropriate section below to sign your child up for support. Please note, elementary sessions are 15 minutes long. Please do not sign up for more than one time on a single day.
Kindergarten, First & Second Grades
Please make the appointment using your (parent) personal email.
- Click this appointment calendar link
- Find an appointment time that works for your child and click on it
- You do not need to enter a location but you can put something in the description box regarding the type of support needed
- Click “Save”
- You will receive an email with a meeting link for your child to join the appointment
- Tips for parents:
- The teacher you will be meeting with may not be your child’s math teacher
- If you no longer need the appointment, please send the teacher an email. This will allow another student to sign up for help!
Third, Fourth, and Fifth Grades
Please have YOUR CHILD make the appointment using their D181 student email login so that the meeting links show up on the student’s Google Calendar.
- To sign up for an appointment slot, STUDENTS should click the link for the appropriate grade level:
- Find an appointment time that works for him/her and click on it
- He/she does not need to enter a location but you can put something in the description box regarding the type of support needed
- Click “Save”
- The teacher will add a Meet link to the calendar event
- When it is time for your child’s appointment, he/she will join the meeting using the link on his/her calendar
- Tips for students:
- Sign up by the grade you are in – the teacher you will be meeting with may not be your math teacher
- Make sure you are signed in with your D181 student email account. A calendar of available time slots will appear and your D181 calendar will show up as well. Choose the best time for you, and sign up!
- Prior to your scheduled meeting time, the teacher will add a Google Meet link to the calendar event. If you no longer need the appointment, please delete the event from your own calendar and send the teacher an email. (There is an option for that to happen automatically when you delete it!