Science Fair Schedule & Participant Instructions
Project Setup – Thursday February 25, 3:05pm-4pm
– Projects setup is 3:05pm-4pm Only in the gym
– Projects should be placed in their assigned locations. Participant’s badge will have the project location printed on the back. Science Fair Committee members will have a list of assigned locations during setup hour.
– Projects should not contain hazardous materials or food for taste testing. Projects involving liquids must be presented on a cookie sheet or tray to contain liquid spill. Paper towels or towels must be kept under the table for rapid clean up.
– Please bring an extension cord if access to an outlet is needed.
Science Fair – Thursday February 25, 6:30pm-8pm
– Attendees may enter the school through the gym entrance at Madison Street
– Participating students should stand next to their projects, present findings, and answer questions for about 30 minutes during the science fair. The following schedule is suggested but not required.
6:30pm – 7:00pm K and 1st Grade
7:00pm – 7:30pm 2nd and 3rd Grade
7:30pm – 8:00pm 4th and 5th Grade
– Comment sheets will be available for attendees to leave comments for students
– Projects and participant’s badge should remain setup overnight, so that students can view the projects the next day with their class
Presentation to Classes – Friday February 26, During School
– Each participant will have an opportunity to present his or her project to classmates
Project Take Down – Friday February 26, 2:45pm-3:15pm
– All projects must be picked up after school
Yearbook Pictures – Monday February 29, During lunch hour
Please direct questions to: email@example.com