Madison Science Fair THIS WEDNESDAY, February 20th!
All students and their extended families are invited to come view Madison School’s Science Fair this Wednesday,February 20th from 6:00-7:00 PM! Be prepared to be amazed by all of our MAD scientists! Comment sheets will be available at each project, please reiterate to your students to only provide positive comments and encouragement to the student scientists.
- Project setup is after school ONLY Wednesday from 3:05-4pm in the gym
- New this year, projects will be grouped by grade level K-5. If siblings or co-participants are in different grades, projects should be placed in grade level of oldest participant.
- Projects should NOT contain hazardous materials or food for taste testing
- Projects with liquid must be presented on a cookie sheet or tray to contain liquid spills. Paper towels or towels must be kept under the table for rapid clean up
- Please bring an extension cord if access to an outlet is needed.
Science Fair – Wednesday, February 20th, 6:00-7:00pm
- Attendees may enter the school through the gym entrance on Madison Street
- Participating students should stand next to their projects, present findings and answer questions for about 30 minutes during the science fair per the schedule below:
- 6:00 – 6:30 pm K through 2nd grade
- 6:30 – 7:00pm 3rd through 5th grade
- Bring your camera to take pictures of your scientists at the MAD scientist photo booth!
For additional important information for class room viewing, yearbook pictures & project pickup, please click HERE.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.